My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Monday, May 01, 2006

Pampering Yourself
After the Breakup or Just Because



For regular readers of this blog, you may recall an entry I wrote on pampering yourself. Well, I turned the entry into an article, "Surviving Mr. Wrong," and it's in the current issue of Vivica Fox's new magazine JOLIE. I've chatted with a few of you and because it's a new magazine, some are unsure where to get their copy. Jolie is sold at Barnes and Noble, Booksamillion and other outlets throughout the country. The current issue has Lisa Raye on the cover. The article I wrote is on page 28.

In the article, I give tips on things to do for yourself to help get you through a breakup or basically just how to keep your stress level low. Pampering yourself isn't selfish. If you don't take care of you, then who will? We all have to do things that will keep us centered. If single, embrace being single. Take the opportunity to love yourself. Develop a pampering or nurturing ritual that strengthens your spiritual and physical needs.

The Nikki question of the week: When the world around you gets a little crazy, how do you stay centered? Share some of your pampering tips.

8 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)