My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Monday, January 02, 2006

Welcome Back and Happy New Year!!!


There will be a few changes this year on the blog. We’ll still be discussing relationships, books, or whatever else is on your mind.

I'll be counting down to the re-release of my novel My Invisible Husband. It's a possibility that the book cover will change. For those of you who didn’t get the self-published copy, you’ll have a chance to get the new version when it’s released later on this year. The countdown is on.

Postings will be once a week on Mondays so set your calendars (smile). Although Nikki is a fictional character, some of the things she faces in the book are things that other women are facing as well. The goal this year is to make this blog more interactive with you the readers, so each Monday, a “Nikki dilemma", rant or rave will be posted. You’ll have all week to post your comments. You never know who will stop by. I will be seeking guest bloggers throughout the year.

Let’s have fun this year.

2 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)