My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I want to thank everyone of you who has stopped by my blog during 2005. I hope you'll be back in 2006. In 2006, I hope to keep the blog interesting and I'm going to try something new (shhh...you'll find out in January). I also want to tie all of my blogs in together somewhow. I will be posting once a week, which will give you all week to stop by and comment at your leisure.

As the year ends, I've been reflecting on the good and the bad of this past year, but most importantly I'm focusing on the good because God saw fit that I'm still here.

I am still fine tuning my goals for the upcoming year. I can say that at least 75 percent of the goals I set for 2005 came to pass--so there's power in words :)

This will be the last post until January 2006.
Until then, I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!

Shelia

6 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)