My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Jinx


Do you think talking to friends about a man you met and really like will jinx the relationship before it has a chance to blossom? I'm not superstitious at all, but it seems when I tell friends about "so and so", then "so and so" does something stupid or starts to trip and then the next time my friend asks, I have to tell them oh "so and so" is history because of "xyz" reason.

Mums the word now. I hardly say anything about the guy I'm dating unless he does something extraordinary. Even then I'm vague. Maybe on a subconscious level I'm afraid I'll jinx the start of the relationship if I say more. Hmmm.

3 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)