My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Monday, October 03, 2005

What My Ex Would Say about Me (Prior to the Break-up)

(Fact or Fiction...you be the judge).


Shelia, the love of my life, has become my best friend. Our deep conversations always excite me. Sometimes I feel like I know her like the back of my hand, but then there are times, that I realize that there are still so much more to learn about her. She’s simple, but yet complex.

I know that she is one of the most giving and down to earth ladies you’ll ever want to meet. I fell in love with her spirit before knowing her in the physical. Her generous heart allowed me to be myself and find joy in the simplest things in life. I call her my quiet storm. She will do what ever she can to help you, but if she feels that you’re trying to take advantage of her generosity, she can be hell on wheels. I told her when we first met that she should be more cautious, because some people will push you to the limit. I’m glad to say that she finally learned the art of saying no and she no longer feels guilty about those times that she can’t help.

Shelia's a little adventurous too. Most women don’t travel by themselves, but she seemed to do it on a regular basis. It appears that we both love to travel.

We both have been to most of the major US cities, taken cruises, as well as toured places such as, Jamaica, Bahamas, and Mexico. We both agreed that Paradise Island in the Bahamas and Grand Cayman Islands are places that we would like to see again, but this time together.

Overall, we have a good relationship. Sometimes when she’s feeling insecure about herself, I try to be there to encourage her. Although she’s a very beautiful and talented woman, she doesn’t feel that way all of the time. In her mind, she thinks that something is wrong with her, just because she’s not the perfect size 10. Well, like I told her, who said size 10 was perfect. In my eyes, she’s one fine woman. I like my women with a little meat on the bones and besides, her curves are all in the right places. Some women spend thousands of dollars to get the boobs that she has been so richly blessed with. Okay, I can go on and on about those, so let me stop here.

Would my ex have really said some of those things above? Hmm. I don't know. I wouldn't dare post what he would say about me now...lol, he would probably use the B word to describe my Diva like attitude. Okay, I'm having a venting moment, so let me get offline and stop telling my business in cyberspace.

Being nosy, what would one of your exes say about you?

2 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)