My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

As I sit here tonight, I ask myself, "why?" Why did he feel the need to lie?
The saying, "what you do in the dark, will come to the light" is so true. Some thing my ex did in the dark came to the light. The lie he told shouldn't bother me now that we're not together, but I guess it does, because I find myself writing about it. Finding out he lied today has helped me release some insecurities. For months, I've held myself accountable for the way things ended. I now realize it wasn't me, it was him. I gave my 100 percent. He still doesn't know I know he lied. Probably because we're no longer communicating. But since he's internet savvy, I'm sure he's surfed upon my blog. Anyway, I feel better knowing that I'm no longer involved with a pathetic liar.

0 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)