My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Loving Me
It's a good feeling to wake up in the morning and after giving God the praise to say, I love me.
It's a good feeling to be able to look myself in the mirror and know that I love me.
There's so many times, that I didn't love me. Like the time I allowed anybody and everybody to say what they wanted to say to me, do what they wanted to me and didn't say a word or do a thing.
But as soon as I started loving me, I became a whole new me. I'm nowhere near conceited, but there are several things that I'm very confident about. Yes, I need to lose weight, but I'm a beautiful woman. I'm pretty beyond a doubt, but I'm also beautiful on the inside and that's part of my aura. I'm creative beyond a doubt and I say it with confidence, because God gave me the talent and I'm going to use it to the best of my ability.
Today, I'm loving me--just for me. No it's not being vain or stuck on myself. What I've learned in my thirty something years if you don't love you, then no one else will. So in 2005, I'm loving me for me and will continue to love me--inspite of life's complications.

3 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)