My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I ONCE BELIEVED


I once believed that if I loved the one I was with unconditionally, that they would return the love unconditionally. Not only would they love me, they would always have my best interest at heart.

I once believed that if I opened up and just be myself that a person would learn to appreciate me for who I am and not for what they could get out of me. I thought communicating my innermost thoughts and feelings would bring us closer and that maybe my opinion actually did matter.

Reality stung when I realized that I was the only person in love, not him. Feeling as if I spent wasted hours and wasted years on something that was not to be; wondering sometimes hopelessly if I’ll ever find true love or continue this life’s journey by myself.

--Shelia M. Goss

3 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)