My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Thursday, June 16, 2005

HOTTEST BACHELORS OF 2005




John Stamos...Jamie Foxx....John Legend...Colin Farrell are just a few of the men who made PEOPLE Magazine's annual Hottest Bachelor issue. Check out the issue this weekend.

I named my four top pics above. I love me some Jamie Foxx...and that's way before the Oscar win. Several years ago, I had hopes of a "Jamie" sighting since his hometown of Terrell wasn't too far from where I was living in the Dallas metropolex. Never happened, so here I am--stuck blogging about it.

I think John Legend is a cutie and not to tell my age, but I've been a John Stamos fan from WAY BACK. Colin Farrell ain't too bad for the eyes either.

2 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)