My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Friday, May 27, 2005


You got me going in circles

Relationships are something else...sometimes I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster or as the picture above represents, an infinite circle - going round and round. I try to do my best when I'm involved with someone, but sometimes that doesn't seem to be enough.

Is it him or is it me? 90 percent of the time I think it's the man, but that's only a matter of perception. If you asked the man, he would say I was 90 percent of the problem. That's how we are. We never see what we're doing wrong. Not that I did anything wrong (smile), but when involved with someone, we have to see things from the other person's point of view to understand why they act or react to things a certain way.

Recently, someone dear to me said some things that made me take a look at our relationship. I wonder if this is a passing phase or will we continue to go back and forth with each other on issues that are really irrevelant to our daily lives, but yet is causing a rift between us.

This post may seem confusing, if it does, it's because I'm confused on what my next step should be. I'm weighing all options and if its meant for me to move on and jump off the "merry go round" while its spinning, then I will do that. If it's meant for me to hang on tight and ride it until the storm passes, then I will do that.

In the meantime, I'll listen to some Sade and reflect and try to decide on my next step.


4 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)