My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Essence Magazine Best Sellers List - My Invisible Husband

It's been a few days since I posted. Since last week, I've received some GREAT news. I feel blessed and I thank God for it. MY INVISIBLE HUSBAND, my second novel, has been listed on the ESSENCE Magazine's Best Sellers list for the month of June.

I went through so many good emotions when I found out. I was checking email around one something Monday morning and clicked on the link to Essence's website: http://www.essence.com/essence/books.

I scrolled down and blinked my eyes several times because I thought I was dreaming. Remember it's one something in the morning and I might add I was sleepy but determined to check my email before going to bed.

Anyway, I let out a silent scream (still respectful for the other folks in the house)...got out the chair, did the "happy dance" and then proceeded to call my friend/author on the West Coast because I figured he would still be up due to the time zone difference. I didn't catch him on the phone, but he happened to be online so I chatted with him about it...also took time to meditate, because I'm a living testimony that God does answer prayers.

I'll stop rambling, but I'm still floating on a cloud.

My Invisible Husband tells the tale of one woman’s desperate attempt to stop the age-old question posed to all women at some point in their lives: So when are you getting married? How far would you go to please your family and friends?
34 year old Nicolette Montana fakes a Las Vegas wedding.Find out Nikki's story in
My Invisible Husband
.

It's currently on sale at
www.amazon.com
.


My Invisible Husband
A Story With a Twist


5 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)