My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Friday, April 29, 2005

Are You a Drama Queen or King?
One of my male friends told me he was tired of dealing with Drama Queens...well mister, it works both ways. Sometimes men can be, well let's say, they can have more drama than a drama-filled novel. Anyway, I came across this survey and decided to fill it out to see if I was considered a Drama Queen. Regardless of what it says y'all, I want you to know that I write about drama, I don't live it. :)





You Are a Drama Princess


(You are more dramatic than 50% of the population.)


You're not over the top dramatic, but you have your moments.

You know how to steal the spotlight...

And how to act out to get your way.


People around you know that you're good for a laugh.

But at times, your drama gets a bit too much for everyone.

Tone it down a tad, and you'll still be the center of attention.






Why don't you take the quiz? Click on the link:
Are You a Drama Queen (or King)?

Don't forget to come back to my blog and let me know the results. I promise I won't write a story about you...lol

6 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)