2. Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you’d like.
3. Don’t say, “I Love You”, unless you really mean it.
4. When you say, “I’m Sorry”, look the person in the eye, and mean it.
5. Be engaged at least 6 months before you get married.
6. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it’s the only way to live life completely.
7. In disagreements, fight fair. No name calling.
8. Don’t judge people by their relatives.
9. When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know?”
10. Call your Mom.
11. Say, “Bless You”, when you hear someone sneeze.
12. Don’t let a little squabble damage a good friendship.
13. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
14. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it your voice.
15. Marry someone you love to talk to. As you get older, good conversation will be one of the principal elements of an enduring relationship.
16. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
17. Read more books, and watch less TV.
18. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
19. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
20. Mind your own business.
21. Trust in God.
--author unknown to me