My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Have you found Mr. Right


I recently took this poll to see if the guy I'm dating is Mr. Right. First of all, why am I taking a poll...shouldn't I know if he's Mr. Right or not??? Anyway, that's besides the point. After taking the poll, here are the results:

S, you've found Mr. Right because You Laugh Together

While you've got a great head on your shoulders, you like to lead the way with your heart. And that's what's telling you that this relationship is "the one." It's simple — you know how to make each other laugh. And you both know how to use humor to diffuse heated arguments and tense situations.

You have great confidence and admiration for your guy, even if he's sometimes a little silly. It doesn't matter if your mother-in-law shares your sense of humor or not. You know that she'll learn to love you because the goofy guy you both adore does. That's no joke.

So I guess as long as he keeps me laughing, we're going to make it.
Just in case you're in the mood to take the poll too, here's the link: MR RIGHT POLL

3 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)