My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Friday, June 17, 2005

Nikki's My Invisible Husband has nothing on Jennifer Wilbanks - The Runaway Bride


HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO TO PLEASE YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS?
NICOLETTE MONTANA FAKED A LAS VEGAS WEDDING



The fiction world that was created around Nicolette Montana pales in comparison to the real life drama Jennifer Wilbanks - The Runaway Bride has imposed on her family and friends.

I would love to find out what's going on in Jennifer's mind. Why did she go to the EXTREME to NOT get married? Why is she even wearing the man's engagement ring now? So many unanswered questions, but we'll all soon know the answers to those two and so much more.

I guess a simple interview could have answered those questions, but as someone mentioned online, everybody wants their fifteen minutes of fame. I ain't mad at her, but I wouldn't recommend anyone else doing something so outrageous.

Leave the Drama to the fiction characters, like Nikki.

Some would say that Nikki's world is unrealistic, but once again, Jennifer Wilbanks proves that someone's fiction, is another person's reality.

Remember the game charades? Nicolette(Nikki) Montana has taken the
game a step further. Get the scoop in My Invisible Husband...before anyone else does.

My Invisible Husband - A Story With a Twist



0 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)