My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Are You a B.I.T.C.H.?


In my new age (only been one day...hee hee), I know there are certain things I vow not to put up with AGAIN. When I was surfing the net last week, I came across this on Diva's blog--entitled BITCHOLOGY OF A BLACK WOMAN. Now normally, I hate the word, but Diva had a way of putting a new meaning to the word.

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch.

When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.

And if that makes me a bitch , so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman

To read Diva's entire entry, click here:
http://tademy.blogspot.com/2005/09/bitchology-of-black-woman.html


0 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)