My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Don't Date Him Girl website


I hope my male readers are not offended by this post, because I'm not a male basher. In fact, I love men in all shapes and sizes and I think there's a good guy in every man--that is if he keeps the dog in him at bay (smile).

There's a website out there that exposes cheaters. If you've dated a guy and he cheated on you, there's a place for the information in cyberworld. Can you believe it?

Now you know it's an epidemic, if you have to have a website to expose the jerks. (Men, don't hate...start your own website...because some of my sisters are cheaters too...hey, just keeping it real).

Are you a cheater? If so, do you think it should be exposed on a website for people all around the world to see?

Remember that old saying, what goes on in the dark, will come out in the light...well in this case, the next woman you dog out, might be the one to add your name to that website...so keep your zipper closed and your mouth shut...or better yet, if you want to cheat...get the hell out of the relationship and save you and the woman some trouble.

Okay...did I say I wasn't male bashing...did it seem like I had some bent up frustration from a previous relationship...you doggone right :)

For those curious to check the site out, it's located @ http://dontdatehimgirl.com/home/.

7 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)