My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Don't Believe The Hype


It's this guy who has made every effort in the past few months to let me know he's interested in more than a merely "hello" greeting. I've kept him at arm's length because after dealing with my ex, I felt like I needed a breather and I'm not trying to rush into anything and I'm very careful about who I let into my "innercircle."

Well, anyway, this same guy appears to be "the perfect" guy at a mere glance. But beneath the surface, he's a player. He doesn't reallize I know and if I didn't have my "extra-sensitive" radar up right now, it would have gone overlooked possibly. One thing about a player,they have ways of knowing the right things to say. The words they choose seem to fit the woman they are talking to and mind you, those words will be uplifting. Don't fall for the hype. Take the words with a grain of salt and by all means keep your distance.

I haven't had to date in three years, but I'm still hip to the games men play. I want to say to him every time he comes skinning and grinning (yes, I did go there) in my face, to "get real" but I don't. Instead, I let him make a fool out of himself. I'm sure his interests in me mainly lies in the challenge that I'm not giving in to his constant and persistent attention.

Little does he know that I don't believe the hype.

0 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)