My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Monday, January 01, 2007

I hope 2007 brings you peace and joy in your life. I will be making some changes to all of my blogs. Instead of having several blogs, I will combine them all into one (except for the myspace page). I will list the url for the combined url soon.

In the meantime, please go through the archives. I may leave the site up or delete it in it's entirety--still debating on it.

I want to thank each and everyone of you who has made My Invisible Husband Blog what it is today.

I look forward to more interaction with you all during 2007. If you have any topics or questions, feel free to post in the comments here or email me directly at askohshelia@aol.com.

1 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)