My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Monday, November 06, 2006

Public Breakups


Seems like another one bit the dust. TMZ.com reports that Chris Rock is getting a divorce. Some of us have gone through some major breakups or divorces...I can't even imagine going through a major breakup in the public eye.

I recall how I felt when things ended with me and my ex about 2 years ago. I poured myself into my work and didn't want to be bothered. Once I took a long hard look at my situation, I realized that although the official break-up was on X date, we had broken up emotionally months prior to us actually going our seperate ways. It didn't take me long to bounce back. I thought it would, but it didn't.

How long did it take you to bounce back from a failed relationship and what got you through it?

4 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)