My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Monday, October 30, 2006

Commitment Phobia



Over the weekend I watched a play by one of my favorite writers (David E Talbert) Love on Lay-Away starring Deborah Cox, Mel Jackson, Marla Gibbs, etc. If you haven't seen it yet, definately buy it or rent it. It's on sale now at Amazon.com.

Anyway, after watching the play, it made me think about having "commitment phobia."

Although most would contribute this issue to some men, some women also have this issue.

My third book - Paige's Web is about a woman who has commitment phobia.

Have you ever had commitment phobia or know someone who has?

How much time is too much time to invest in a relationship before either moving forward with the one you're with or abandoning it and waiting on someone who is ready to commit?


3 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)