My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Monday, November 28, 2005

All My Hollywood Men Are Breaking Up


What in the world is in the water in Tinseltown? Over the past month or so, I found out Morris Chestnut broke up with his wife and then to read an article this morning about Terrence Howard and his wife's seperation leaves me wondering--what in the *&** is going on? There was a rumor which hasn't been proven that another popular AA male celebrity that I love and adore is on the outs with his wife. I won't mention his name here, but I just hope that it's a false rumor. Say it isn't so.

Then there's the other breakups like Laelia Ali and her beau, Gabrielle Union and her beau, Jessica Simpson and her beau and the list goes on and on.

Oh yeah, and you can add my three year relationship to the list of major breakups this year. Like anyone else besides me really care...lol

6 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)