My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Sunday, November 13, 2005

THERE'S A TIME TO COMPROMISE

Never change yourself to fit someone else's needs, because guess what--their needs will change.
I made that statement to someone last week and it stuck with me all weekend. I'm single again and meeting new people and wonder if I'm too outspoken, but then I thought about it. If a man can't deal with a strong willed woman, then he shouldn't waste my time nor his.

I asked myself the question--How many times have you compromised in a past relationship? The truth. More than I care to put out into cyberspace. But I refuse to compromise again. I had a nice talk with one of my exes recently and they were shocked at some of the things I told them. Mainly because I held back some things when we were together because I didn't want to hurt their feelings. In the end, me holding back was one of the causes that led to the demise of our relationship. It got to a point where I didn't care to be in their presence but I wasn't communicating a lot of issues I was having with them.

Going forward, I promised myself that I will express myself more and be me and whoever can't deal with it, can keep on keeping on.

5 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)