My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Monday, October 24, 2005

ASK NIKKI


Who is Nicolette Montana?

Let's have some fun this week. If you have read My Invisible Husband,
then chime in and tell us your thoughts about Nicolette (NIKKI).
All week, characters of My Invisible Husband will appear on the blog.

Can you see Sanaa Lathan playing Nikki?


Shelia Goss interviewed Nicolette Montana days before her trip to
Las Vegas. Find out what this woman did "all in the name of love."

Shelia Goss: Please introduce yourself.
Nikki Montana: My name is Nicolette Montana but everyone calls me Nikki.
I am 34 years old and as far as everyone knows, I'm engaged.

Shelia: Congratulations. When is the big day?
Nikki: Soon. Very Soon.

Shelia: Will it be here in Dallas?
Nikki: No. It'll be in Las Vegas. I can't wait to get away.

Shelia: What advice would you give other women who are in their 30s and
have never been married?
Nikki: If you find a man that you love and the feelings are reciprocated,
go for it. Otherwise, don't let your age cause you to bow down to the
pressure.

Shelia: Were you pressured?
Nikki: Uh. Well. No. I just felt the need to share that with your readers.

Shelia: Tell us something special about your relationship.
Nikki: Where do I begin? He's everything I've dreamed of. He treats me
like a queen and he's good eye-candy.

Shelia: If you could change anything about your relationship, what would
it be?
Nikki: I wish he didn't travel as much.

Shelia: Do you think having a good sense of humor is important in a
relationship.
Nikki: Yes. Very. Once we get married, he'll be away so much - I've
already started calling him My Invisible Husband.

Remember the game charades? Nicolette Montana has taken the game a step
further. Get the scoop in My Invisible Husband...before anyone else does.

Is there anything else you would ask Nikki?
What does she and Jennifer Wilbanks, the real runaway bride,
have in common?
Ask Nikki?

0 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)