My Invisible Husband

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



My Invisible Husband

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Famous Quotes


Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the
hell happened. -- Cora Harvey Armstrong

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually
shut the b-tch up with cookies. -- (Unknown)

The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy. --Helen Hayes (at 73)

I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray
eyebrows. --Janette Barber

Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse. --Lily Tomlin

A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car. --Carrie Snow

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your
girlfriends. --Laurie Kuslansky

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint. --Erma Bombeck

Old age ain't no place for sissies.--Bette Davis

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he
can't. --Rhonda Hansome

The phrase "working mother" is redundant. --Jane Sellman

Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the
windows. --Jennifer Unlimited

Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be
thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. --Charlotte Whitton

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body
starts falling apart. --Caryn Leschen

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack me at once. --Jennifer Unlimited

If you can't be a good example then you'll just have to be a
horrible warning. --Catherine

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not
dumb and I'm also not blonde. --Dolly Parton

If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them. --Sue Grafton

I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on. --Roseanne Barr

When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade
another country. --Elayne Boosler

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. --Maryon Pearson

In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want
anything done, ask a woman. --Margaret Thatcher

I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage
and a career. --Gloria Steinem

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his
house. --Zsa Zsa Gabor

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. --Eleanor Roosevelt

2 your rant or rave



Click it, you'll get some if you do;)